"Elto thré falojarz warna sukaraz." ("Only through failures come successes" in Lo Langesi)
|Capital City||Grando Ĉarto|
|Official Language(s)||Lo Langesi|
(3,777 days old)
|Statistics as of 9/15/07|
|Religion||No religion No religion|
|Nation Rank||25,871 of 5,242 (493.53%)|
Nation Information Edit
Delfino is currently at war
- Delfino is a small, developing, and established nation at 149 days old with citizens primarily of Caucasian ethnicity who follow no religion.
- It is a backwards nation when it comes to technology and many refer to it unkindly as a 'Third World Nation'.
- Its citizens enjoy freedom from high taxation and as a result tend to earn more money. The citizens of Delfino work diligently to produce Fish and Gems as tradable resources for their nation.
- It is a mostly neutral country when it comes to foreign affairs. It will usually only attack another nation if attacked first.
- Delfino is currently researching nuclear technology for the use of nuclear power plants but believes nuclear weapons should be banned.
- The military of Delfino has been positioned at all border crossings and is arresting all drug traffickers.
- Delfino allows its citizens to protest their government but uses a strong police force to monitor things and arrest lawbreakers.
- It has an open border policy, but in order for immigrants to remain in the country they will have to become citizens first.
- Delfino believes in the freedom of speech and feels that it is every citizens right to speak freely about their government.
- The government gives foreign aid when it can, but looks to take care of its own people first.
- Delfino will not make deals with another country that has a poor history of inhuman treatment of its citizens.
- Delfino has fought in two wars, all of which were declared on Delfino. The first of which, Delfino was declared the victor. The other ended in an agreement of peace.