|Date||March 5, 2014 - March 14, 2014|
|Casus belli||UCR's communist ideology|
|Preceded by|| |
|Succeeded by|| |
| || |
|98 Nations, 5,448,881 NS||241 Nations, 8,586,657 NS|
The FAN-UCR War, was a war that started on March 5, 2014 when Federation of Armed Nations declared war on Union of Communist Republics. The war represented a re-awakening for FAN, who had largely been off the world stage since the Equilibrium War. At the time of the attack, UCR had not yet fully recovered from their participation in the Kaskus-SL War. All sides of the war declared peace with one another on March 14, 2014.
Initially planned as a simple raid on the UCR nation of Soviet USA, the scope was expanded to the level of an alliance war after FAN members visited UCR's forums and discovered their true adherence to communism as an ideology.
After the initial blitz, UCR was offered the following surrender terms:
- Post an Unconditional Surrender on the OWF.
- In this post they must denounce the use of Communism and Socialism.
- They must offer FAN an order of Freedom Fries in the Surrender post.
- Continuation of the current wars until they expire.
The UCR refused to agree to the terms, and FAN proceeded to strengthen their assault on the UCR member nations.
The War ExpandsEdit
Although in the immediate wake of the initial blitz there was no official declaration by the Socialist Workers Front (bloc-mates of UCR in Die Linke), a handful of SWF members immediately countered the FAN assault (later, on March 10, FAN would formally recognize hostilities on the OWF). On March 8, 2014 Old Guard entered the war against FAN on UCR's behalf. Later that night, in support of Old Guard, House of the Serpent also entered the fray. March 9 brought an activation of an optional defense clause with UCR by North Star Federation.
March 10 brought three more counters: Riot Society and Lavender Town on NSF and the Libertarian Socialist Federation on FAN, which completed the entry of the Die Linke bloc in support of UCR. Three days later, the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance entered on an ODAP in support of LSF.
As abruptly as it started, after nine days of fighting the war came to an end on March 14 when all alliances involved declared peace in two separate OWF announcements.
- March 5, 2014 - FAN declaration of war on UCR
- March 8, 2014 - Old Guard declaration of war on FAN
- March 8, 2014 - House of the Serpent declaration of war on FAN
- March 9, 2014 - North Star Federation declaration of war on FAN
- March 10, 2014 - FAN officially recognizes hostilities with the Socialist Workers Front
- March 10, 2014 - Riot Society declaration of war on North Star Federation
- March 10, 2014 - Lavender Town declaration of war on North Star Federation
- March 10, 2014 - Libertarian Socialist Federation declaration of war on FAN
- March 13, 2014 - Multicolored Cross-X Alliance declaration of war on FAN
- March 14, 2014 - UCR, LSF, SWF, NSF, MCXA, OG and FAN declare peace
- March 14, 2014 - RIOT, Lavender Town and NSF declare peace
- March 15, 2014 - FAN announcement thanking all for their participation in "involuntary wargames"
|History Portal||Main Page||All Wars | Alliance Wars | Global Wars | Events | Team History|