Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Green Party of Disparu|
Parti vert du Disparu
|Founded||19 February 2009|
|Dissolved||16 January 2012|
|Headquarters||Eterna, Almia, Disparu|
|Seats in the|
- Executive Council
40 of 471
19 of 112
1 of 17
This article is part of the series:
Despite its official stance as a left-wing party, it had attracted environmentalists throughout the political spectrum, and was often considered as a "politically-neutral party". During its run, it was only a minor party in terms of seats held, but often had some influence in government policy as it sometimes held the balance of power. It dissolved itself after the fall of Disparu, after its members disagreed on what path the party should take. Its former members can be found on all five existing parties.
The following was the party's selections for government positions prior to their disbandment. Positions marked in bold indicate people who held their respective designated positions.
- Leader: Erika Gardenia
- Speaker of the Senate: Georges Bonsaint
- Speaker of the Commons: Grosvenor Petrie
- Minister of Environment: Tory Lund
- Minister of Finance: Scott Sukizo
- Minister of Culture: Camille Alden
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: Nelson Franklin
- Minister of Defence: Holly Short
- Minister of Education: Kenny Elm
- Minister of Development and Infastructure: Austin Haley
- Minister of Science and Technology: Jack Pollockson
- Minister of Health: Paige Joy
- Minister of Citizenship and Immigration: Leona Solaceon
- Minister of Resources: Winona Bayleef
- Minister of Transportation: Gerard Mitchum
- Minister of Communications: Cloridan Lacasse
- Ministry of Statistics and Registration: Ferrau Poulin