|JBRican Civil War|
|Part of Jihad War of the United States of JBR|
CIA of JBR
JBRican Soviet Socialist Republic
| Justin Vuong |
|Theresa Vales‡||William Barret|
| 500,000+ soldiers |
51,000 police officers
| 600,000+ soldiers |
125 naval carriers
|United States of JBR|
This article is part of the series:
The JBRican Civil War was a major conflict mainly between the exiled Vuong Administration of the United States of JBR and the CIA-led Vales Administration. The war began on April 8, 2011 shortly after Theresa Vales, former director of the CIA ordered and successfully launched a coup d'état against then-president Justin Vuong. Vales was backed by many officials of the CIA and quickly took control of most of the Armed Forces of JBR. Vales was declared the 2nd President of the United States of JBR and she vacated the entire government into her preference. The new government consisted of only an executive branch and she was immediately given full power by her colleagues. Citizens revolted and many sided with the exiled Vuong Administration but the Vales Administration launched a spree of police crackdowns. A subsequent 51,000 police officers sided with the Vuong Administration after this. On April 15, 2011, after the JBRican Soviet Socialist Republic declared its existence, it entered the war as a third front. The Deltoran Republic and the Soviet Union Kingdom began airstrikes on the side of the Vuong Administration.
Vales was eventually captured in the Battle of Loma Linda leaving the loyalists and JSSR as the last main fronts. However, JSSR feared it would lose and proposed a peace treaty. The Treaty of San Diego concluded the end to the JBRican Civil War with the JSSR dissolved.
The Central Intelligence Agency originally started off as a civilian intelligence agency. When the United States of JBR entered the Jihad War, the CIA secretly aided and even supplied information to the enemies of JBR; the Pro-AIL Forces. The Central Intelligence Agency was led by Theresa Vales who had a strong hate against officials such as Justin Vuong. She plotted with the terrorist groups of the Pro-AIL Forces and encouraged then-president Vuong to takeover the former lands of Coronet; an ex-province of Disparu. She hired the Willow Family, a prominent family of politicians to impersonate and pretend to be the Pikachurins; the ex-royals of Disparu. This way, the citizens of New Disparu, the territory that Vuong created, would be loyal to JBR. This backfired after the United States of JBR ceded the territory to the Free State of Quebec due to public opposition. Vales decided to reveal the Willow's identity, hoping the international community believe that the Vuong Administration did the act. After the government of JBR began to weaken under public pressure, she and her officials stormed into JBR City and overthrew Vuong and his administration. She was declared 2nd President and created a more dictatorial promcapablic government. She also had JBR switch to the Pro-AIL Forces in the Jihad War along with withdrawing from JBR's alliance, the New Pacific Order. STOP expelled the United States of JBR shortly after and urged Vales to return power to Vuong. After Vales denied, STOP banned JBR from admittance unless Vuong could be returned power. Many citizens opposed Vales' actions and sided with Vuong and became known as the Vuong loyalists while does supporting Vales became the Vales loyalists. The Midwayan Civil War; a similar war occurring in the former ally, Union of Midway made support for Vuong loyalists harder and thus, the two nations were under threat for permanently ruled by Pro-AIL Forces.
The JBRican Soviet Socialist Republic joined because members of the Reformed Worker's Advancement Party and JBRican communist organizations decided to take advantage of the war by recruiting citizens to join and usurp the Vales Administration. The pro-communist forces denied the sovereignty of Theresa Vales and refused to return power to Justin Vuong should the Republic win.
On March 23, Vales was captured and put in trial at the STOP Justice Court. This left the loyalists and the communists as the last fronts within the war. The loyalists and communists quickly negotiated peace talks and signed the Treaty of San Diego. This marked the end of the war although several minor conflicts continued briefly after the treaty was enacted.
- April 10: First major conflict, the JBR City Massacre results the death of 18,000+ civilians.
- April 11: The New Manhattan Project Siege, a nearly successful attack made by the Vales Administration on the country of Bobogoobo is thwarted when it is deactivated by Vuong Loyalists near the Deltoran Republic—nearly entering CoffeeShopFrank borders.
- April 15: The JBRican Soviet Socialist Republic declares its existence and declares war on the Vales Administration and the exiled Vuong Administration.
- April 16: Great Battle of California takes place and causes widespread destruction throughout JBR.
- April 22: Battle of Sin City occurs.
- April 23: Theresa Vales is overthrown and captured.
- April 24: The Soviet Union Kingdom provides air support to the United States of JBR and begins daily air strikes over JBR's aerospace.
- April 24: The Deltoran Republic begins cruise missile and land attacks near the border with JBR in retaliation to the attacks on its border
- April 25: JBRican and communist troops propose peaceful negotiations and end the war with the Treaty of San Diego.
- April 26: Soviet Union Kingdom Air Forces are pull out
|Order of the Sub-Conflicts of the Jihad War|
|Midwayan Civil War→ Second Midwayan Civil War→ Great Pacific War|