| Merge notice|
This alliance merged with Ordo Recolitus to form Ordo Verde.
Merger occurred on/around September 30, 2008
This alliance came into being when a group of ex-Viridians decided to unite under a new alliance. Throughout the alliances short lifespan leading up to the merge with Ordo Recolitus, they showed steady growth and decent potential. This alliance was the first to use this name that was not immediately branded an enemy of the green sphere.
-From Ulster (FQ) to Sun Wu Kong, with love.
|Founder(s)||Ulster, Rawrzillah and Juan|
|Founded||June 3rd, 2008|
-When applying, you will change your AA to Jade Confederacy Applicant Any nation approve by the triumvirate can join the Jade Confederacy, unless they are: I) In another alliance II) At war III) Declare enemy of another alliance
-When leaving you must post a topic in the resignations thread When you have done so please remove our AA from your nation.
-Triumvirate has power to expel a member for breaking the charter, betrayal or other reasons seen necessary.
I) A permanent triumvirate is entire executive authority for Jade Confederacy. The triumvirate can delegate power as it wishes.
-To impeach a triumvirate there must be an initial motion with at least 10% of the membership signing. There will then be an impeachment vote for removing the said triumvirate from power. 80% of membership must approve impeachment to give effect.
-The Jade Confederacy reserves the right to sign and cancel treaties. -Treaties are passed by majority vote of triumvirate.
-In order for any treaty to be cancelled or downgraded triumvirate must pass unanimous vote.
- The Jade Confederacy will only resort war if all other options and diplomatic channels are exhausted.
- In order for aggressive war to be declared, it must get a unanimous Triumvirate vote.
Wars by TreatyEdit
-The Jade Confederacy honors our allies through thick or thin, in all case scenarios, meaning MDP's, MDoAP's and MADP's.
-No nation may use nuclear weapons without permission from the triumvirate. Any first strikes may lead to immediate expulsion.
Spy and Tech Raid PolicyEdit
- A. In-Game Spy Policy
- I. Spying on The Jade Confederacy is the same as any rogue attack if a nation is found doing so their alliance will be spoken to immediately. If they have none they will be punished as triumvirate sees necessary.
- II. No Jade Confederacy member may spy on any nation without being in a war approved by the Triumvirate.
- B. Espionage
- I. Stealing Jade Confederacy documents, personal information or of any other malicious intent is grounds for war from The Jade Confederacy.
- II. Any member spying on another alliance will be expelled immediately and the said alliance will informed and apologized to publicly.
- The Jade Confederacy is a green team alliance. Other team nations may join with triumvirate approval.
This charter can be amended with by unanimous triumvirate vote.