|March of the Imperial Penguins|
March of the Imperial Penguins was a Peace, Intelligence, Aid, and Optional Defense Pact between the Imperial Order and the New Polar Order. It was announced September 13, 2010. The treaty became defunct when NpO and TIO signed TIO and Polaris hold a rally, a MDoAP signed on November 5, 2010.
Text of the Treaty Edit
Article I: NonaggressionEdit
Both signatories will hereafter refrain from any form of hostile activity, hereafter defined as military force, internal subversion or espionage of any kind, against the other.
Article II: ConductEdit
Signatories of this pact pledge to show only respect and good will towards each other. While this will prohibit outright verbal hostility in all its forms, it will not restrict healthy debate or productive disagreement.
Article III: AssistanceEdit
If either signatory requests assistance in the form of military assistance, economic aid, or political intervention, it is strongly encouraged for the other signatory to provide what help it can, though both parties accept that this is not an obligation.
Article IV: IntelligenceEdit
Should vital knowledge of a political or military nature come to the attention of one signatory, they are required to share it with the other.
Article V: ExchangeEdit
Such is the relationship between the signatories that both agree to allow the free exchange of economic resources between their respective memberships in either an organized, or unorganized, manner.
Article VI: CancellationEdit
It is the hope of both signatories that this pact may last forever, or until the bond it represents grows to the point where an upgrade is merited. Given the uncertainties of the future, however, it is recognized that should any of the above Articles be violated, or should some major irreparable disagreement arise, that this pact maybe cancelled after 5 days notice.
For the Imperial Order
- Sup4l33t3ki11a, Imperial High Commander
- Scorponok, Executive Imperial Commander
- Michael von Preußen, Imperial Internal Commander
- Bernkastel, Imperial External Commander
- Cao Pai, Imperial Officer for Foreign Affairs
- Lars GaFTU, Imperial Officer for Internal Affairs
- Bobogoobo, Imperial Officer for Defense
- Jumperbeast13, Imperial Officer for Finance
- Pikachurin, Imperial Officer for Membership Affairs
- Skippy, Dux Emeritus
For the New Polar Order
- Arctic Penguin, Emperor
- Dajobo, Imperial Regent
- Carfre Inpor, Minister of Truth
- Grumpdogg, Minister of Peace
- Zorn, Minister of Love
- Mergerberger, Deputy Minister of Truth
- Quantum Leap, Deputy Minister of Love
- William Blake, Foreign Affairs Officer