|Date||September 3, 2011 — January, 2012|
|Status||De Facto Ceasefire following GOD's surrender in the Grudge War|
|Preceded by|| |
|Succeeded by|| |
| || |
The OP-GOD War was a conflict between the microalliance Ordo Paradoxia and the Global Order of Darkness. Kzoppistan declared war on GOD, calling out Xiphosis directly. This was more of a personal attack and vendetta than an alliance war, as many members of Ordo Paradoxia did not participate.
Kzoppistan surrendered on September 12 to GOD, however other members continued to fight.
- 3 Sep 2011 - Original DoW on GOD
- 3 Sep 2011 - OP DoE and DoW on GOD
- 12 Sep 2011 - Kzoppistan surrenders
- 3 Nov 2011 - GOD War Update
- This article is a stub. Help the Cyber Nations Wiki by requests for expansion. . More information may be found at