Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page needs to be deleted as this is not a person that currently or has ever played Cyber Nations. This is not the Nation States Wiki, therefore it should not include a page dedicated to someone who was only a Nation States player. For some reason people keep removing my Delete tags.Jonathan Brookbank 00:27, 23 July 2008 (UTC)
- Because he founded the NPO in NS, it is indirectly relevant because without this player, it could be diputed that the NPO would'nt have been formed in CN. Rishnokof 06:01, 23 July 2008 (UTC)
- While he has never played Cyber Nations, he is referenced by members of the NPO in Cyber Nations and apart of their IC ideology and back-story. I believe that is good enough cause for him to have a page here. Due to him being referenced by NPO on the forums, people will wonder who he was and this page will explain that to them. Lol pie 06:10, 23 July 2008 (UTC)
- Oh i see, i though your 'Delete' tag was vandalism as you did not put a reason for nomination on the AFD page. Regarding Franco's Spain, NS is an old game and is on its 2nd or 3rd wiki. The Francos Spain page died with the last wiki, tragically, along with a great deal of other interesting and historical NS articles. You can still get many hits on a search for him in various NS forums. Like the Wiki though the main NS forums have been moved since his time. I would re-iterate what Rishnokof and LolPie have said. Esus 07:52, 23 July 2008 (UTC)
- Regardless of whether or not he founded NPO in NS, from an "in universe" perspective, Francos Spain does NOT exist in Cybernations. Therefore he should not be included in any "in universe" works. If the NPO wants to link to the Francos Spain article on the NS wiki, that's their business, but there is no reason for someone who has never played CN to be included in the Cyber Nations wiki.Jonathan Brookbank 12:53, 23 July 2008 (UTC)
We have already listed the reasons for having this page up, and just to clarify Lol Pie and myself are both Administrators so this is not an arguement. What we say is final. This is you're first and final warning in regards to putting the deletion tag up, do it again and risk getting banned. Rishnokof
- I find that the fact that I would be banned for attempting to clean up the Wiki is quite absurd, but I will not add the Delete tag again.Jonathan Brookbank 21:36, 24 July 2008 (UTC)