|The Golden IRON Accords|
The Golden IRON Accords was a Protectorate Treaty signed between the Independent Republic of Orange Nations and The Golden Horde on 2 May 2011. It was cancelled although the date and link can not be found.
Text of the Treaty Edit
The Golden Horde just returned from a Nutrition seminar with IRON on their mind. Why IRON you might think? Well, part of a solid nourishment is just the right amount of IRON. In order to secure their source of IRON, grow healthy and strong both alliances have resolved to the following.
Article 1 - Playing Nice:
Neither signatory will attack the other or make threats against each other. In addition to this, members shall refrain from calling each other names and making generally defamatory comments.
Article 2 - Playing Mean:
A. If anyone tries to mess with TGH, IRON will come and kick their ass. TGH can also assist IRON if they desire. If TGH does something stupid and starts it, although if sufficient evidence is provided, they can get what's coming to them. B. Spying is bad, don't do it!
Article 3 - Sharing:
We both agree to share our secrets if they concern each other.
Article 4 - Splitting Up:
This Agreement may be cancelled at any time, however it will remain in effect for 72 hours after official notification has been made.
Article 5 - Expiration:
This Agreement shall automatically expire after Ninety-Three (93) days unless both contracting parties agree to extend it.
Signed for the Independent Republic of Orange Nations
- MCRABT, President of IRON
- not adolf hitler, Council Member, Secretary of State
- Cristoir, Council Member, Deputy Secretary of State
- Peron, Council Member, Minister of Defence
- Theophilos, Council Member, Minister of Internal Affairs
- bcndwilson, Council Member, Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs
- Matt Miller, Council Member, Minister of The IRON Vault
- Queltocz, Council Member, Deputy Minister of The IRON Vault
Signed for The Golden Horde