| Merge notice|
This alliance merged to become part of FIRE.
Merger occurred on/around August 19, 2010
More info is available here.
|The United Front|
|TUF Motto: Imperium et Libertas
Translated: Empire and Freedom
|Founded||July 13, 2008|
Palatium Consular Imperium
The Imperial Ministry
as of June 26, 2010
The United Front CharterEdit
This document has been formulated to facilitate a unified alliance by creating a well-organized structure in which all rights and freedoms of its members are protected under.
Article I. Indoctrinated Principles of “The United Front”Edit
- S1.1 The validation and credibility of this alliance is to be maintained through the equal and dignified treatment of each of its members. This alliance has been created for the protection of its members as well as to establish a bountiful refuge in which all of its nations can grow under, without fear of aggressive or alienating forces.
- S1.2 The undersigned nations of this alliance agree to promote sovereignty, while pledging to stand and defend the rights of all its members against any aggressive forces that may seek to intrude on its nations freedoms.
- S1.3 The overarching principle of the alliance is our loyalty to one another and our pledge to stand beside our fellow members throughout all pressures that may persist.
“United we will stand.”
Article II. Admissions Edit
- S2.1 All nations are welcome to join The United Front, as long as:
- The nation is not a part of another alliance.
- The nation is not an infamous rouge of any type.
- The nation is not knowingly or intentionally bringing harm to the alliance.
- The nation has settled all debts that may bind them to previous alliances.
- The nation’s ruler does not project any disagreeable sentiments into the alliance such as hate speeches, racism, foul language or just mean spirited comments.
- S2.2 How to join The United Front:
- Register on the offsite forum at The United Front using your in game nation's name or ruler’s name only.
- Post in the members’ application chamber using the template provided.
- Give your unrelenting oath to The United Front Charter
- Finally change you alliance affiliation to “The United Front”
Article III. The Foundation of the Imperial Structure Edit
S3.1 The TriumvirateEdit
The Triumvirate is a 3 member team, who all, as one, leads the Front, and as so, holds the ultimate discretion in the direction of the alliance. The Triumvirate holds the right to appoint all members of the imperial ministry and with it the enactment of their said duties and regulations. Be it that the Triumvirate holds this authority; it is maintained in concert with the voices of the alliance members. The Triumvirate is to take into full consideration the voice of the people, which is echoed through the imperial council. The Triumvirate holds final authority on all alliance decisions. All decisions made by the Triumvirate must pass a 2/3rd vote of the Triumvirate members. The Triumvirate serves for life or until resignation. In the case of resignation or indefinite leave of absence of a member of the Triumvirate, the remaining members of the Triumvirate will hold interviews to replace the third tier of the Triumvirate. A member of the Triumvirate may only be expelled by a unified vote of the adjoining two members of the Triumvirate. A member of the Triumvirate may be voted for expulsion for failing to live up to his/her duties as Triumvirate, direct negligence, resulting in harm to The Front, any actions deemed directly against the charter, or an unexplained period of inactivity of at least 2 weeks (i.e. one may have RL issues, however; one should make all efforts to let the others members know that they will be gone for a period of time.)
Amended 3/15/2010, Thereby removing the Chancellor position and position of the Emperor solidifying the triumvirate (formally S3.2).
S3.3 Palatium Consular Imperium Edit
The Palatium Consular Imperium is the official advisor to the Triumvirate on matters pertinent to the alliance. The Palatium Consular Imperium shall assist and advise all members of government to facilitate the day-to-day operations within the alliance. The Palatium Consular Imperium also holds the power of judge in the imperial court during criminal proceedings and shall call upon the ministers to carry out sentences imposed by the imperial council during said proceedings. The Palatium Consular Imperium has the right to create policies and regulations that are agreed upon by the majority of the government. The Palatium Consular Imperium is also appointed by the Triumvirate and can only be dismissed by the Triumvirate and Imperial Council through an overarching majority vote.
S3.4 Imperial MinistersEdit
The Imperial Ministers are a part of the top ranking central government, which act on behalf of the Triumvirate through their said duties. The Imperial Ministers are appointed by the Triumvirate and assist the empire through their specialized sectors of Bureaucracy. They contribute to the direction of the front by creating suggestive policy formations and contributing their specialized knowledge to run day-to-day acquisitions. The Imperial ministers all hold equal power and are in no way ranked over each other. They are appointed by the Triumvirate and hold their position for life or until they are dismissed for inadequate performance. Any member of the imperial government can call for their forced resignation, but a majority vote by all the members of the imperial government is needed to facilitate such action.
Imperial Ministry Titles and Bureaucratic Duties
The Defense Minister is charged with the protection of the alliance and its member’s through military actions, which are acquisitioned from the Triumvirate. The Defense Minister controls the organization of all military formations and policies; which include training and ranking. The Defense Minister may call upon the imperial council to help with the performance of said duties.
Minister of Internal AffairsEdit
The Minister of Internal Affairs is charged with the overseeing of all internal issues. The Minister of Internal Affairs can organize groups and prepare policies in order to isolate internal issues, as well as facilitate growth. The Minister of Internal Affairs can call upon the imperial council for advice and help with performance of said duties. The Minister of Internal Affairs can also bring upon charges on any member of the alliance in regards to a commission or omission of any alliance rules. Working as a prosecutor, the Minister of Internal Affairs is to bring all charges in front of the Imperial council, so that the accused can be tried, in accordance with the complaint. The Minister of Internal Affairs cannot charge upon any members of the government, with any omission or commission of a crime.
Minister of Foreign AffairsEdit
The Minister of Foreign Affairs is commissioned to represent the Imperial Empire abroad. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is charged with the external facilitation of foreign relations, as well as the creation and organization of all foreign embassies. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs may appoint or dismiss ambassadors as they see fit. The Minister of Foreign Affairs may also facilitate any pact or treaty that is cleared through the Triumvirate. This Ministry is responsible for clearing up any minor foreign incidents such as external Tech Raiding threats, and Rouge Nations threats, while initiating any repartitions in accordance to such incident. If a solution to these minor events is not found by the Minister of Foreign affairs, he/she may call upon the Defense Ministry to solve such minor solutions, through military action in accordance with the Triumvirate’s wishes. The Minister of Foreign Affairs may call upon the imperial council to help with performance of said duties.
Minister of ImmigrationEdit
The Minister of Immigration is charged with bringing about all potential alliance members. The Minister of Immigration is also commissioned to design all policies and regulations that they see fit to facilitate the growth of the alliance. They are responsible for making the new member’s transition into the alliance, an easy one. The Minister of Immigration may also appoint as many recruiters as he/she feels fit, from within the alliance. The Minister of Immigration may also organize this group into a functioning micro organization dedicated to the facilitation of recruitment.
Minister of EducationEdit
The Minister of Education is charged with developing programs within the alliance to develop the economic growth and prosperity of The Front, as well as developing the education for new recruits. The Minister of Education works in tandem with The Minister of Immigration in the training and development of new recruits, guiding them into mature nations, introducing them to the many programs The Front has to offer to help develop nations. It is also the duty of The Minister of Education to look for, and implement programs designed to help seasoned nations grow and prosper continually. The Minister of Education may call upon the council to help achieve his/her duties.
Minister of CommerceEdit
The Minister of Commerce is charged with the economic growth of the Front. The Minister of Commerce may create policies and regulations that are aimed towards the facilitation of the alliance’s growth. The Minister of Commerce can create trade circles as well as initiate Tec Trading programs, which are substantial to fulfill his/her, said duties or appoint members of the alliance to participate in such activities. This Minister may call upon the imperial council to help with any acquisitions.
S3.5 The Imperial OraclesEdit
The Imperial Oracles are representatives of the alliance appointed to serve as advisors to all members of government. The Imperial Oracles shall work with the ministers and other members of government in accordance with the Triumvirate’s wishes. The Imperial Oracles hold the right of judgment in conjunction with the imperial council on all members of the alliance during any criminal trial and may set the sentence for such actions that are brought forth by the Imperial Minister of Internal Affairs. The Imperial Oracles shall participate in policy recommendations and designs dedicated to furthering the Front. The Imperial Oracles are appointed by the Triumvirate and hold their position for life or until they are dismissed for inadequate performance. Any member of the imperial government can call their forced resignation, but a majority vote by all the members of the imperial government is needed to facilitate such action.
S3.6 The Imperial CouncilEdit
The Imperial Council is made up of representatives that echo the voice of the people. The Imperial Councilors are elected officials who are placed in office through a majority vote by all participating members of the alliance. The Imperial Councilor’s term lasts four months, at which time they are subject to a bid for position, if a rival shows interest. The resolution of this bid will be settled through an alliance vote by all participating alliance members. The Imperial Council holds the right of judgment on all members of the alliance during any criminal trial and may set the sentence for such actions that are brought forth by the Imperial Minister of Internal Affairs. The Councilors are subject to all duties given to them by the upper branches of government. The Imperial Council also work as an advisory committee, in which all are charged with participating in policy recommendations and designs dedicated to furthering the Front.
Article IV: The Interior Foundation of the Front Edit
S4.1 Member ProposalsEdit
Any Member of the alliance may propose an idea or policy to the government for facilitation. All Ideas and policies will be subject to review by all members of the government and only enacted through a majority vote of the governing body.
S4.2 Rules of Conduct Edit
All members of the alliance are subject to the Rules of Conduct.
- Members of the United Front are to treat everyone with all due respect while on any forum. (Racial comments, Derogatory statements or Disrespect to any member in or outside the alliance will not be tolerated)
- Members are to treat any nation’s ruler with the utmost respect during times of war.
- No member nation, may take military action on any nation unless ordered to by the Imperial Government.
- Being a member of another alliance while part of the Front is prohibited.
- Weapons of mass destruction may not be used unless sanctioned by the governing body.
- No member of the Front will participate in Tech raids or spy attacks. Amended 4/13/09
- Tech raiding, or spy attacks will not be permitted by the Front under any circumstance whatsoever. All military action must first be qualified by an order from the minister of defense, or the Triumvirate in accordance to Article V S5.3.
Article V: WAREdit
- S5.1 War in any form is not taken lightly by The United Front, and any acts that may lead to a war must first be acknowledged by all the members of the Imperial Government. Before any offensive declaration can be made, all Imperial Government members are to have a say in the direction of aggressive actions through a majority vote. In the case that all members of the government are not present or willing to vote, an approval of seventy percent of the governing body can perform this declaration of war vote.
- S5.2 In the case of a defensive war, no vote is needed to secure the sovereignty of the nations within this alliance. The Triumvirate can direct the Minister of Defense to use all the force necessary including nuclear weapons to protect the alliance and her nations.
- S5.3 Military Collectiveness and Alliance Stability
- The total land, air and sea forces of the Front shall form one united army, which, in time of war and in peace, shall be under the full command of The Triumvirate. (Amended: 7/17/08)
- The Triumvirate shall have the power, if the public security of the alliance demands it, to declare martial law. Martial law can be imposed during times of war, internal dissension and or foreign occupation, in the absence of any civil government. (Amended: 7/17/08)
- The United Front deems "tech raiding" barbaric, and does not allow for any member Front to conduct this form of military operation. All military operations must be approved by the Minister of Defense, with full validation and approval from the triumvirates (Amended: 2/23/09)
Amendment 5.3 was achieved on the final date of 7/17/08, in full compliance of the charter.
Article VI Code of Criminal Procedure (CCP)Edit
S6.1: The Duties of the Court Edit
Before any of the following is pursued except for any “grievous crimes”, the Imperial Minister of Internal Affairs may use his or her discretion, when coming to the conclusion that the following routes are deemed necessary for the remedy to peace and order within the alliance.
All acts past the 3rd of said acts will be given to the Imperial council, to act as a jury through an indictment by the Imperial Minister of Internal Affairs for a vote of guilty or innocent.
If the fact of guilt is founded, the Imperial council, acting as a jury, will set forth the punishment for the offending member; by using the criminal guidelines set forth in section 3 and 4 of this code of criminal procedures.
- If any violation is deemed Aggravated; by the Minister of Internal Affairs or any other government member, the offense is to be treated as a 3rd or 4th violation. (need to define acts that may be deemed "aggravated."
- A commitment to peace and order through rehabilitation
- (1st Violation) All nations in violation of the alliance charter will be warned for their first violation of the alliance rules. A WARNING OF VIOLATION WILL BE SENT ALONG WITH AN EXPLANATION OF WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF THE VIOLATION OCCURES THREE TIMES. Along with the warning, an explanation that all nations that cause damage to an aligned or unaligned nation in which reparations are asked for, will be responsible for said payment.
- (2nd Violation) All nations in violation of the alliance charter will be warned for their second violation of the alliance rules. A WARNING OF VIOLATION WILL BE SENT ALONG WITH AN EXPLANATION OF WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF THE VIOLATION OCCURES THREE TIMES. Along with the warning, an explanation that all nations that cause damage to an aligned or unaligned nation in which reparations are asked for, will be responsible for said payment.
- Habitual Rule Breaking
Any offense after the second will be sent directly to the council to decide on using the following guidelines:
- (3rd Violation) The third violation of any rule will consist of; warning of the violation along with a fine no less than one but, no more than two days pay after tax or an expulsion from the alliance with said fine, if the offense is aggregated through a threatening message to the nation they attacked or extortion is found to be part of the violation.
- (4th Violation) A fourth violation of any rules will consist of a fine no less than 3 days pay after tax and no more than 5 days pay after tax or expulsion from the alliance along with said fine.
- (Any Violation after the 4th) Any violation after the fourth will be punished on full discretion of the council. This may consist of a fine no less than one day’s pay and no more than 15 million dollars or Perma ZI if deemed necessary.
- Grievous Violations of the Rules
Any Grievous offence such as follows in "INDEX A" will be assessed and punished as the Imperial council sees fit and or a fine not to exceed 100 million:
- Attacks on one's own alliance
- Instigating war
- Refusal to pay fine
- Refusal to participate in war
Any offense that The United Front may come to believe fits within this section may also be punished through "Perma ZI” and exile from the forum permanently.
The Triumvirate can call on the governing ministerial body for a full vote of clemency for any offender. Any act that is deemed forgiven through the act of clemency will still count as an offense in light of any other violation that occurs upon after.
Article VI was achieved on the final date of 9/3/08, in full compliance of the charter.
Article VII Amending of the CharterEdit
Amendments to the charter can only be made through a majority vote by the governing bodies of the United Front. Any nation within the alliance can call for the amending of the charter, but the governing bodies are the only members that are allowed to vote on its incorporation into the charter.
United Media PropagandaEdit
|Loon War||TUF vs. EUFN||United Front Victory|
|TOP-CnG War||TUF vs. MHA, GO||White Peace|
United Foreign Affairs Edit
United Front Treaties Edit
| ||Optional Defense & Optional Aggression Pact||The United Front & NADC||Inactive|
| ||Optional Defense Pact||The United Front & NATO||Inactive|
| ||Optional Defense Pact||The United Front & LOUD||Inactive|
|TUF Kitty Accords||MDP||The United Front & GATO||Active|
|TBD||Protectorate||The United Front & The Roman Republic||Active|
See also Edit
Significant Orange Team Alliances
|Current||GLOF • IRON • ODN • R&R • SLAP|
|Defunct||-AiD- • CAL • Colossus • CMEA(1) • CMEA(2) • CPCN • CON • DAWN • Exodus • FnKa(1) • FOK • TGE(1) • ICSN • ISSF • KoA • LOUD • MCB • MOON • NDN • OOZE • Orion • OSF • SE • TGH • INT • UED • TORN • TPE • TUF • UNION • UNH • Vanguard • VOC|
|Moved||FnKa(2) • LUE • ICP • TLR • SLCB • TOP • tR|
|See also||Citrus Exchange • Citrus Trade Initiative • Orange Unity Senate Treaty • Orange Unity Treaty(1) • Orange Unity Treaty(2) • League of Extraordinary Oranges|
|Currently sanctioned alliances are denoted by Bold Italicized Font. Formerly sanctioned alliances are denoted by Bold Font.|