hey that RogalbuddyEdit
:wub: Thanks! ~ 22:32, Monday, 7 January 2013 (ET)
- :wub: 00:56,1/10/2013 (UTC)
User:220.127.116.11 has been vandalizing http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Before_Dishonor and http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/United_Coalition_of_Nations
- Thanks Namayan, I blocked the vandal for a day for vandalizing and protected the DB4D page for 2 weeks so only auto-confirmed users and above can edit it. 17:06,2/2/2013 (UTC)
I am requesting that all information for the account tadaram.maradas be totally removes from the CN Wiki website. That means totally deleted. I will check back with you within 5 business days. thank you. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) 01:30, February 17, 2013
- If I delete it any admin can restore it so it wouldn't be permanent. You'll have to get with wikia staff through Special:Contact to have them remove the content and their revision history. 17:54,2/18/2013 (UTC)
Sorry about my signature braking here, I edit other wikis, you see, which I work the coding on. Thanks, I thought you might not be allowed to make an account on tournament because it says 1) You are not allowed to make more than one account on "CyberNations" and also 2) Impersonating a Standard CyberNations member may lead to a ban from cybernations. Happy65 Talk GPA 17:47, February 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Oh, as far as the sig thing, no worries. just copy over your user:happy65/SignatureHappy from the other wiki and make it here and you're all good. :) For the rules, you're allowed to have 1 TE nation and 1 SE nation though so no worries. Cheers, 17:48,2/18/2013 (UTC)
- I did have a TE nation but TE isn't really for me, I didn't enjoy it. If you're in GPA they have that cool War Doves alliance in TE if I recall correctly. I think Dragonshy and Kurdanak are involved with that. 17:56,2/18/2013 (UTC)
- Just make a new one, thats what I did. 18:09,2/18/2013 (UTC)
Hiya again. I'm going to be editing here, I like this wiki alot. Now I joined Tournament Edition, I have gathered lots of information, it seems the Tournament Edition alliance pages are quite bad here, and most of the Top 10# alliances on TE don't have pages, so I'll be clearing it up. Happy65 Talk GPA 20:15, February 19, 2013 (UTC)
- I have no idea what that/those are. I would just redirect one to the other personally. I haven't worked on any of the TE alliance pages, most of my contributions were keeping treaties updated, adding pages for CN players, updating/expanding alliance pages and other random miscellaneous projects. Cheers, 20:52,2/19/2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, that too lol. :p 07:06,2/20/2013 (UTC)
- Best of luck! Kick some ass. 01:43,2/21/2013 (UTC)
Protection Treaty Edit
I would like to put on the table a protection treaty down on the table for both of our Standard Edition nations:
1) The two nations owned by the Wikia users, RogalDorn and Happy65 will not declare war on each other.
2) Every 20 days, if there is an ongoing war to do with one of the nations, the other nation in the agreement shall give 50 soldiers.
- Surely, 50 soldiers isn't a whole lot though. How about if you get into trouble I'll send you 3mil and 2,000 soldiers every 10 days for as long as you need it. :) 01:43,2/21/2013 (UTC)
- Oh I just meant that in the event you need help I'd send it to you. 50 soldiers isn't much to me when I lose tens of thousands in just one battle. I appreciate the offer though. :) 10:16,2/21/2013 (UTC)
Political Stance Edit
- RL seriously bit me in the ass this winter :3. 07:14,5/1/2013 (UTC)
Hello RogalDorn, could I ask your evaluation of these 2 pages and to make a statement on the most biased? Thanks.
- I have been so out of it since my last nation deleted in february (i think?) But I'll take a look at these when I get some free time. I assume you meant to just link me to the articles themselves and not those exact diffs. 07:14,5/1/2013 (UTC)
Was just wondering if there's any way to download wikipage as a pdf file?
- I don't believe you can download it as a PDF no. :/ sorry 07:14,5/1/2013 (UTC)
Lookie what I made for absolutely no reason at 7am! Bam. It should look decent on all the pages that use it, see Prototype for example. Could still be improved - notably removing the space reserved for the div, and also I could probably format it on two lines for long names, and it probably is horrifically broken for anyone whose display is different from mine, but it's cool anyway :P. Whaddaya think?
- Haha, that's a nifty idea! Although for alliance's with longer names like Anti-Alliance Defense Network of Independent Nations, as an example, it doesn't really work. Medium-sized names too for that matter :( (example: Obsidian Entente). What about making the graphic itself wider?
- I think the graphic is already plenty wide, this is just for fun and shouldn't really affect the template too much. I could make a separate display parameter for the longer ones I suppose, so we could use an acronym or something. Also, for people using the default layout, there can be problems with the offset when the name or link take up more than one line. Could fix that by putting the template before the alliance infobox; I think it's supposed to be there anyway.
Heh heh, sorry for the late reply, I've been doing great Rogal. I've been busy IRL and on the RP--also got recently into Minecraft :v How about you? JustinVuong | Talk | Nation 18:40, May 8, 2013 (UTC)
- No worries, how's the CNRP going post dissolution sphere doing these days? I miss seeing you guys around here xD the wiki seemed more lively back then :p
- I'm not up to much though, I had an unintended 2 month break from the game so I remade my nation for the umpteenth time, grr. 18:56,5/8/2013 (UTC)
re: Commons question! Edit
I'm glad to see you've returned, you were the true influence of the CyberNations Wiki and you were needed here. I'm probably going to get rid of my alliance, it's useless and does not do much at all and it is incredibly hard to get any strength on CN with it. I will resume my editing on this wiki for now, however there's massive projects I need to work on otherwise and I won't have time for CyberNations soon.
I wouldn't consider myself that good at CyberNations so I have a question to ask you, should I leave my alliance for the New Polar Order? I'm not sure myself, I would personally jump in straight away for that option, but I guess I could be classed as quite a n00b to the game.
Edit: As a former New Pacific Order member, I think I have figured out what your reply will be.