Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Viceroyalty is a conquered area governed by a Viceroy who is appointed by a foreign power. The term Viceroyalty is usually used by monarchal powers (such as the NPO), whereas democratic powers usually use the term Governorate. Due to a clarification of the Terms of Service, Dilber's viceroyalty over the Black Defense Council was the last of its kind. This is because victorious war parties could no longer force an alliance to give total control of off-site assets by in-game force. While not necessarily banning viceroyalties, it did remove one of the typical elements of control given to the viceroy and effectively ended the system's usage.
Examples of Viceroy usageEdit
- Tygaland of the New Pacific Order was appointed viceroy of National Alliance of Arctic Countries after Polar War One.
- Ivan Moldavi of the New Pacific Order was appointed viceroy of Organized Nations of Superiority after the NPO-ONOS War.
- Vladimir of the New Pacific Order was appointed viceroy of Alaskan Border Patrol after the Alaskan Folly.
- Daemon Vower of the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving was appointed viceroy of Farkistan after the Holy War of Farkistan.
- Z'ha'dum of the New Pacific Order was appointed viceroy of The Legion after the Legion Disbandment Crisis.
- Van Hoo III of Ragnarok was made viceroy of The Illuminati after the Illuminati War.
- MyWorld of the New Polar Order was made viceroy of the Black Defense Council after the staged BDC-BC War.
- Koona of the New Pacific Order was appointed viceroy of the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization after the GATO-1V War.
- Dilber of the New Pacific Order was appointed viceroy of the Black Defense Council after the NPO-BDC War.